google track

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Garden Path Quilt in Japanese Taupe Fabrics- Fujita Maze from McCall's Quilting Magazine.

Well, I finally got my quilt top together using Japanese Taupe Fabrics for the Fujita Maze quilt pattern from McCall's Quilting Magazine.

Here I am at my quiltguy retreat in Upstate NY at  Shaker Meadows:


And here I am after I put on the borders:


And here is another view of the quilt top:


My daughter did the arrangement of the blocks. We spent a couple of hours arranging the blocks to get the right feel - darks in lower left, lights in upper right.

This is the first time I actually cut into my stash of Japanese taupe fabrics that I have been collecting. I'm hoping to quilt this over the winter. I'm trying to decide which Japanese taupe fabrics to use on the back of the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: