google track

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday : Jelly Roll Batik EPP Hexagons!

I've picked up some batik jelly rolls, and feel the fabrics would make great English Paper Pieced hexagon flowers.

Here are some 1 1/8" hexagons from my jelly roll, I need 6 of each color to make a flower, with a 7th hexagon (to be chosen) for the centers:


I've hand basted these, pressed with a dry iron, removed the cardboards, then steam pressed and they are ready to be sewn together at some later, unknown time. I've also got a set of 6 1" hexagons from the same jelly roll strips that I will show another time, as I haven't basted those yet.

Linking up with Let's Bee Social and WiP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced:
Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: