google track

Friday, March 31, 2017

Sunday Stash #9


Just a few things I picked up lately, some pink linen, and they grey woven with the black dash.
And my favorite, is this lighted, magnetic, extendable pin picker-upper.  I hate when I am hand sewing, and I drop my needle and I can't find it. I don't want to sit on it or step on it, and this wand has a strong magnet that I can just wave over the area and the needle will come flying and attach itself to the end.  I have one in my toolbox as well, great for picking up construction nails outside when doing work on the house.


And I really like these NatureScapes fabrics.  So realistic stones and rocks that I'm hoping to use in a future project.

Linking up with Molli Sparkles Sunday Stash.

“Sunday-Stash-with-Molli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: