google track

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday Stash #7 - Big, Bright, Beautiful Florals

Another Sunday Stash

I was so excited to hear that as part of #SSwithMS, I won a subscription to Make Modern Magazine. My subscription starts with the December issue. I can't wait to look at the fabulous quilts in this Australian magazine.


Here are some floral prints that I am putting together a row by row quilt with. Let the fabrics do the work to create an impressive flower garden quilt.

Poppy Grove by Chong-Ahwang for Timeless Treasues Fabrics.


And Peonies by Chong-Ahwang for Timeless Treasues Fabrics.


These purple pansies are the Lovely line by Debbie Beaves for RJR Fabrics:



These red poppies are from Timeless Treasures - Poppy Grove.

And the red roses from Timeless Treasures Fabrics.

Northcott created "Lavender Market" that is a great purple flower.

Flora by Chong-Ahwang for Timeless Treasues.

These pink/red roses are "Rose - C8783" from Timeless Treasures Fabrics.

These large pink/red roses are "Rose - C8782" from Timeless Treasures Fabrics.

Looking at all these big, bold floral prints, I see a floral row-by-row quilt in my future. I just need something else to go with them, perhaps some green grass, grey pebbles, or something else to give space and contrast, just like in a formal garden.

Linking up with Sunday Stash with Molli Sparkes 

“Sunday-Stash-with-Molli





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: