google track

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Slow Sunday Stitching #3

It has been a productive week for my hand stitching this past week.  I had some idle moments waiting for events to start after I was seated, and by having a zip lock bag with my hexis and clover clip I was able to complete an additional three hexagon flowers!

On the left is a 1/2" hexagon blue flower - it is 2 5/8" across.  The two right flowers are made with 7/16" hexis, which is 2 5/16" across, almost 3/8" difference in size.

Considering I used to consider "hand" sewing a four letter word, and started with 2" hexis, that I am now able to work smaller I consider a big accomplishment.  And I am able to use charm squares and scraps as my fabric supply to created my future hand stitched garden.  A slow journey for sure, but one worth the wait.

Linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.  Why not check out what other slow Sunday Stitchers are up to?



Linking up with Let's Bee Social - check it out.



Sew Fresh Quilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: