google track

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Christmas Fabrics - Triangle Quilt-A-Long - Week #2 Cutting Triangles



The Sassy Quilter
Not being content in just doing a green triangle quilt, I also picked out a set of Christmas fabrics to make yet another triangle quilt:


And here are the triangles from these fabrics:
I just love the golds and reds and greens!

So with the green triangle quilt and the taupe triangle quilt, this makes 3 quilts for this quilt-a-long. Is it any wonder I have so many UFOs laying around?  But, having a weekly deadline may motivate me enough to ensure that these 3 quilts don't make it to my long-term UFO list.

Anyone else have an issue starting new quilt projects and then seeing yet another great project to work on before finishing up the existing project?

Be sure and check out the other quilts in the Triangle Quilt-a-long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: